- Do you have parking available?
- MH: We do not provide free parking, There is on street metered parking available.
- We also have an agreement with Third & Stewart Parking Garage for parking charged at reduced rate for hotel guest. Check the parking page.
- Does the Moore have a conference room?
- MH: Yes, contact us for more information.
- Is there air conditioning in the rooms?
- MH: No, we are a green hotel. There are fans available at the front desk.
- Do you have shuttle service from the airport?
- MH: No, check our Getting here from airport page.
Also check out Sound Transit from the airport to downtown
And go here for the light rail station locations.
- What stop do we get off on the light rail from the airport?
- MH: Exit at the Westlake Center light rail stop.
As you exit the train go RIGHT and up the stairs.
You will come out on Pine St between 3rd and 4th Ave.
Take a RIGHT on Pine St. (walk with traffic) towards 2nd Ave.
Take a RIGHT onto 2nd Ave. (going against traffic)
The Moore Hotel is just 1.0 block North just past Stewart St.
Click "Link" for a pdf map. Follow the red line to Hotel.
- What is your cancelation policy?
- 48 hours in advance of check in.
Failure to cancel reservation will result in a 1 night charge.
- What time is check in?
- MH: After 4 PM
- What time is check out?
- MH: 11 AM
- Do you provide room service or breakfast?
- MH: We do not provide room service except for cleaning the rooms
- MH: There is a coffee shop off the lobby. Hours are 6:30am - 3pm.
- Are there hair dryers in the rooms?
- MH: Hair dryers available at the front desk.
- Do you have coffee makers in the rooms?
- MH: No, but we do provide coffee makers in some suites.
- Do you have safes in the rooms?
- MH: No but we will be happy to put any valuables in our main safe. Just ask at the front desk.
- Are all your rooms European style?
- MH: No, we have standard hotel rooms as well as suites. European style are available.
- What is a European style room?
- MH: European style rooms do not have ensuite bathroom but share
common bathroom down the hall.
- Are the shared bath rooms lockable?
- MH: Yes!
- Do you have internet access?
- MH: Yes, we have wifi available in the lobby
- Is there wifi in the rooms?
- MH: No, due to the construction of the hotel it is not feasible. But, we are working on it.
- I have a late flight can you store my baggage for me?
- MH: We will be happy to store your bags in our back room for a limited time. Just ask the desk clerk when you are checking out
- We arrive before check in can we leave our bags with you until then?
- MH: Yes, just confirm your reservation with the front desk
- Where can we rent a car ?
- MH: These are a few places to check out.
- How close is Pike Place market?
- MH: 2 blocks
- How far to the train station?
- MH: 1 mile
- We are booked on a cruise do you privide shuttle service to the pier?
- MH: No, but taxi service is available.
- How far to where the cruise ships depart?
- MH: Pier 67 is a 15 min walk.
- MH: Pier 99 is 3 miles.
- MH: We will be happy to call you a cab if you need.
- How far are you from pier 69 the Victoria Clipper?
- MH: 1 mile.
- Clipper Vacations
- Do you have rooms with cooking facilities?
- MH: A few of our suites have cooking facilities.
- Do you have roll away beds available?
- MH: Yes, they are available for $20
- We have a friend that wants to stay one night in our room. Do you charge for that?
- MH: Yes, $12
- Do you give discounts ?
- MH: No